Flash Virtual Piano Flash Virtual Piano

Fun!

It's fun to use the drag feature to make a twelve tone masterpiece. I got a friend to try the keyboard I made that looked the same but the keys were all wrong. It took him a good 5 minutes to realize that.

Pretty good flash keyboard.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

HILARIOUS.

This game may just be the best thing ever.

To accurately sum up the point of this game:
&noci0xffff00nl-11.6438356164384nl23.
2876712328767nl-170nl88.1818181818182 %dnenoci&drowLWORKPIilynpfyk{gu0ilynp fykYJCV"GNUGilynpfykFQ"[QW"YCPVilynpf ykHTQO"OGAilynpfykdgecwug"rgqrng"ecp)
v"ocmg"wr"dgvvgt"lqmgu%dnedrow&rahc1n l1nl1nl1nl1%dnerahc&ofnicpqp{oqwuilyn pfykpq"eqoogpv0%dneofni

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Awesome game!

Canti is freaking hard! I love Quick Draws.

Can't wait for more of you.

Card Game! Card Game!

DROMPLE!

That was fun, maybe the best card game on Newgrounds.

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Fun!

This was a great and hard game, and now I can cheat on all mouse avoiders :P

Level 10 was too hard though, gave up halfway through.

Inkblot Mania Extended Inkblot Mania Extended

This was actually pretty good.

We started making flash at the same time and I couldn't do this now if I had a year. Great job!

Garage responds:

K thx bai!

Mad Virus Mad Virus

OH MAN!

I LOVE this game! I remember playing it for hours before!

SBC Soundboard SBC Soundboard

Why use this...

When you can use Speakonia? This didn't even sound like SBC.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

GREAT GAME

This came out last month, and I STILL play it. This game is AMAZING.

Only thing that's annoying is the slippery controls, but being a piece of meat and all, it's excusable.

GREAT GAME.

just another quiz just another quiz

JESUS!

I have said this once, and I will say it again.

Have you people ever thought that people aren't ALWAYS trying to rip off the Impossible Quiz when they make a quiz game? (I'm looking at you, Enchman7.) Ever think that they're trying to try their hand at Actionscript in a simple, yet effective way? Quiz games are the beginnings of many new Flash artists, and many of those who probably have never even PLAYED the Impossible Quiz or it's tributes. I myself am making a quiz game, and I didn't think at all of Splapp-Me-Do's creation that welded itself to all Newgrounders' brains.

There are so many ignorant people on Newgrounds who just HAVE to make themselves look like they're sensible people by accusing and/or comparing people's hard work to other works of art. Whiny, annoying asswhores like many of yourself. Think about what people have put into their work BEFORE you bitch on what other people have done in comparison to other, more successful flashes.

Anyways...

Make the quiz a little neater, and more presentable. The music got kind of annoying too. Make the questions better, and more obvious. If you get better at Actionscript, make it so that you have lives.

Not the greatest quiz game I've seen either way, but you're getting there.